Wednesday, October 26, 2016

An Unbreakable Bond



     Four years ago when I was thirteen years old my grandmother use to take me to this place called Famous Dave. She used to take me there all the time because I did well in school and never gave her any problems. We used to have Grandmother and Granddaughter day because I was the only one out of all her grandchildren that love to be around her, it would always be me, my brother and my three girl cousin that would be over my auntie house but ill be the only one waiting on my grandma to come so I can spend time with her. My Grandmother is a nice and caring  person she love to cook and clean for everybody.
My Grandmother and I would do everything together I used to go to the store with her, she always did my  hair because I never wanted to go anywhere with my hair not did because I would have cried. I used to go to the store and buy what ever I wanted without her saying no sometimes because she would tell me im not about to spend all of her money.  She used to tell me  tell me she love my company  all time she use to tell me that what  ever I need don’t be scared to ask for nothing because she felt that it was worth giving it to me. I loved my Grandmother for who she is she is a positive person when she want to be only if you don’t make her mad  she would  tell me good things and tell me follow the right path. Some Grandparents don’t have that relationship that my grandmom and I had. It’s a good relationship, such as supporting me and never leaving my side.
       I learned that you should have a better relationship with your Grandparents and parents because you only get one family in a life time in to not have a bond with them can be a bad thing because one day u can wake up in they might not be around anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment