Wednesday, January 25, 2017

God's Gift

I wouldn't say you were planned. But you are the most valuable gift god has ever gave me.The year of 2015 my life did a 360 for the better. I slipped up and got pregnant. I now had a responsibility of an adult. It was now time for me to sit down and make a decision of did I want to abort you or become a mother? As the questions remained in my head I procrastinated. Questions like (Am I too young?),(Will the father stick around?),(How will I finish school?),(How will I provide for you?)etc. But it was time for me to come with an answer.



  I chose to keep you. I kept you because I felt like you was a blessing. I felt like God put you there to repair the hole that was in my heart . As days went past I became more and more excited I would finally have some I could call my own. I wouldn't have to worry about you hurting me or even stepping in and out of my life. To hear your heart beat made me grow even more attached. Was I really finna become a mother?



 The doctors appointments and shopping and also to feel you kick made it even more believable. So many nights I would just stay up just to feel you kick just so I can have a conversation with you. You were worth the nine months I carried you baby girl.


 November 13,2015 as I gave birth to you I felt like it was a new beginning for me.Through the ten hours of pain I was really anxious to meet you. The three days in Mount Sinai with stitches in me I still remained strong to make sure you were good. Getting up every three hours to change and feed you was very stressful and irritating. But to see you progress amazed me . To come from sleeping all day to really paying attention to mommy. From laying down all day to my lil lady walking  her own and calling my name.
I never knew i could love somebody with everything in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment